Monday, October 5, 2009

Basic Pack Winner

Ruth Gray

You have won the softbums basic pack!

Thank you all so much for all your entries!

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner! We just closed on our house September 24th and have been busy getting all settled in! So far so good, we love our neighbors, and neighborhood! Now if it would just get nice for a few days so I can get out and hang up Mason's swing and then head off to the park that would be so wonderful! :)

Any ideas/questions on cloth diapers you would like me to blog about?

We will be setting up another give away soon! Stay posted! StumbleUpon
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I want to know about how additives affect diapers. I know some moms who swear by oxyclean for getting rid of the stinkies, others say Chlorox 2 (non-chlorine bleach) and I have even read on cloth diaper manufacturers websites to use a small amount of chlorine bleach.

    So, what is best? Do they all break down the PUL faster, or elastic, velcro, etc. I don't use any of them on a regular basis, and I have never used Chlorox 2, but so many mommies swear by different ones its hard to know what to use.

    ReplyDelete