Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun Things to Do!

Even though the winter here in Minnesota, isn't so much of a winter, I am still looking forward to the hot sweaty-ness of summer. 


Which had me looking for fun things to do with the family while I should have been studying.



A good friend of mine had taken her family up to Duluth, MN to see Thomas the Train.  I decided to look it up.  


Needless to say I am so excited to see my 3 year old's face when we see Thomas.  


If you have a little one who LOVES Thomas, check it out!  Thomas goes to many cities around the nation and tickets for 2+ are $18 a piece (at least in MN it is), under 2 are free.  


Here is where you can find Thomas.  



StumbleUpon
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited to take my Thomas loving 2 year old to see this in May!!!

    ReplyDelete