Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog re-post, keeping kids busy


Just so we're clear--I did not write this post, it is a repost I found on Pinterest, and it has some wonderful ideas!

40 Ways to Distract a Toddler

As a homeschooling mom there are times when I want to include every member of my family in an activity, and there are other times when I need to distract the younger set so that I can practice a particular skill with my oldest. But you know, that can be tough with two toddlers running around.

Here are some of the strategies that work well with my daughters when I need to devote some attention to schooling their brother. I try to have several examples from the following list on-hand at all times to pull from when necessary. I hope they help your family as much as they do mine! Want more inspiration? Check out my Toddler Ideas Board on Pinterest.

StumbleUpon
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This site is really interesting i’m looking for is there the other examples? but anyway thanks much because I found that i used to be searching for.

    Deals

    ReplyDelete