Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Toddlers and Food

I've done posts on the subject before, but it is something that stands near and dear to my heart:

Healthy food for kids


I know, beleive me I KNOW how hard it is to get kids to eat food, let alone food that is good for them!  So, it is always good to have more ammo in your pocket to pull out when you need ideas. 

Pinterest is a great idea to do just that.  My weekly routine of food is getting pretty boring, so I went on pinterest to look for some new ideas.  


Click on each photo to be taken to their website


Wholesometoddlerfood.com





Nurtured baby breaks foods down into ages, which is handy

These sites have tons of ideas!  

I know some days it is hard to be a mom and be creative all at once, these will help throw new things into routines!  

Did you find anything you are going to try?

StumbleUpon
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I might share it on my blog one day soon. I love wholesomebabyfood's site and have used it for reference many times.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our 8.5 month old eats better than we do, most days! He has weaned himself off of purees, preferring finger foods. Dinner tonight was ham, sweet potato "fries", avocado, and rice pilaf. What are mom and dad having? YO-YO leftovers. (You're On Your Own) I almost always refer to wholesomebabyfood as well when looking up new things to feed him.

    ReplyDelete