Monday, December 3, 2012

Great Gift to Yourself

It's funny, as I get older I want to know more and more about where I came from, my genealogy my history and my parents.  

Going through this life, even at the young age of 29, I feel like I have learned a lot and yet know I have a lot more to learn.  

I know so much that I want to teach my children already, which has me thinking, what are my parents holding back and not telling me?

One random day I was at a botique and since I have some weird obsession with journals (even though I hardly write in the 500 I have), I found myself gazing through these journals, called "between you and me" from Journals Unlimited.



They are designed to be given to the person designated on the cover, and then that person fills it out and returns it.  I know, I know, giving homework as a gift...tacky, but these can be held onto forever!  The questions are great, not too sappy, but very interesting.  I look at it as a way to hold onto part of my parents if something were to happen to them.  A little piece of them I can hold, and read again, and again.



So this is the gift I am giving to myself this Christmas.  Take a look, they have them for many family members!  Maybe give one for them to fill out and one you filled out for them!  


StumbleUpon
Pin It

1 comment: