Monday, November 25, 2013

My Baby's First Month in SoftBums- Pitty's Summary

Our first month had come to an end and we were still happy to be using SoftBums. 


       We expanded our stash 5-6 more shells and 6 more pods so we only have to wash every 3 days. We kept up with using cloth wipes as well since it was so much more convenient then disposables. During this first month it was definitely all about trial and error when getting the perfect fit on a newborn especially a wiggly one. But SoftBums truly is a one size fits all diaper. Even my husband who at first thought I was crazy to want to use cloth diapers jumped on the band wagon and loves that we switched over.
My favorites are: still echos since our little girl is almost 11lbs now. And we are still using mini pods during the day. 
My go to diaper is: still sugar and spice. (good thing I now own 2 of them!)
My husband's favorite: fingerpaint echo!
Not much else has changed though since we got a good routine down with the wash and the fit of our diapers! It has been a great adventure so far and I look forward to cloth diapering using SoftBums for many years to come!

.
Click on the speaker to start music click on the arrow to start the slideshow!



Did you follow Pitty & Meadowlark on their journey into cloth diapering in this series of My Baby's First Month in SoftBums!


Let them know what you learned from their journey into cloth diapering below!
StumbleUpon
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment