Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do you store your fluff?

I am always looking for new reasons to shop and lately I've been wondering if there is a better way to store my fluff than what I have been doing.  So I looked on google.com and found lots of different ideas on how to store diapers.  

I found lots of good ideas but also decided people who love to cloth diaper, really love their cloth diapers (Hi kettle-you're black), and probably have way more than they need (again...not pointing fingers).

Post your fluff on Facebook and tag us!  We want to see how you store your Softbums!

StumbleUpon
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. hehe, and I thought I had a problem ;) We store our fluff in the crib, lol....baby sleeps with us and I needed a large place to throw the diapers as they came out of the dryer and threw them in there one day....and that is where they have found a home. ours aren't anywhere near as pretty and organized as the above! It is really just a free for all in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing those huge poka dots in stash pictures and think they are so adorable... possible limited diaper print!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MrsBecky....look at swaddlebees.com you'll find them there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture number 5 is the closest to how we store our fluff. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I thought I had a decent stash until I saw those pictures. Makes my sorry excuse for cloth look tiny :-). I guess I need to get on making more but I've been fine with my 20 something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We NEVER had them organized like that! Just tossed everything into a cute basket when they came out of the dryer. The basket is now shoved into the closet as we just potty trained!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My stash is pretty puny compared these photos! I have all my shells in one canvas basket on a bookcase next to the dresser/changer, and all the pods folded in the top drawer of the dresser, doublers and cloth wipes stacked next to them. I've been thinking of reorganizing, but we're moving in a couple of months, so I'll have to move everything around anyway! (I want more shells now, but I've been saving up my cloth diaper fund for Calendar Bums!)

    ReplyDelete