Thursday, April 13, 2017

Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas for your Little One!

It's Easter time again- and this year we are on a mission to create a cute basket that doesn't involve sweets. Here's a practical baby basket that your little one will really enjoy. 

EchoCloud Nine w/Hook & Loop

This is one of Softbums newest prints. I think it is perfect for Easter and spring time. The rainbows really POP in person! We can't wait to put this one on the bum.


Price: $21.95

Cloud NineClutch Wipes Bag with Included Wipes


How could I not get the matching wipe wet bag? I LOVE that Softbums came out with coordinating shells and accessories! This one is especially great because it comes filled with their cloth wipes!

Price: $19.95 

SoftBumsPanda Keychain

Of course I had to add these cute little guy! It will be a perfect addition to her diaper bag. 


Price: $5.95



Okay, every baby loves puffs! These are especially awesome since they have fruits AND veggies. You definitely can't go wrong with these.


Price: $2.95


Okie Dokie Brunette Rattle Dolly



This little dolly is so precious. The dress reminded me of a perfect Sunday Easter dress! I had to go with the brunette to match my baby's brown hair. :)


Price: $11.99 


Okie Dokie 6-pk. Rainbow Heart Sock



My little one just happened to need more socks! When I saw these rainbows and hearts I knew they would be perfect to add with the Softbums Cloud Nine print. They are just darling.


Price: $10





We love books here. This book is cool because it actually has 9 mini books inside. They are just the perfect size for a baby to hold. So cute!


Price: $12.99 




Bath time wouldn't be complete without these little guys! We have chickens and the kids love everything chicken or farm related. Plus, who doesn't love a water fight at bath time? ;)


Price: $7.69

StumbleUpon
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    a really nice selection of products and a beautiful idea for a nice easter basket. I especially like the prints of the Softbums. My baby boy also loves puffs, especially the ones from Hipp that I get from https://organicbaby.la/. Thats a german brand with 100% organic products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby also loves puffs, but I didn't know that also Hipp produce them. We love the products from Hipp. I always get them from myorganicformula.com, but I usually buy formula, diapers, cereals and teas there. When I buy there in bulk I save up to 20% and shipping is free for orders $25 and up.

    ReplyDelete